Homebuilding & Renovating Show, Bath & West Showground
Homebuilding & Renovating Show
DATES: Saturday 16 November and Sunday 17 November
TIMES: Saturday 10.00am – 5.00pm, Sunday 10.00am – 4.30pm
VENUE: Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset BA4 6QN
This may be your initial foray into the world of glazing and its myriad options, or you may already have a good idea of what you want for your project. Whatever your planning stage, we are happy to have a chat about your options and advise on the best solution. It’s what we do!
Whether your query is a fundamental one – ‘Should we go for sliding doors or a bifold system? – or a more specific dilemma, please step onto the stand and ask away. We will be able to assist on all aspects of glazing from where to position rooflights in your extension, to shaped windows and updating your conservatory to a more usable wintergarden.
Design, manufacture, installation
Equally, if have your heart set on the products you would like, then we can demonstrate the options and finishes available to you. And, as we offer a fully-integrated service, from design, to manufacture right through to installation, there is no need to deal with third parties.
Take advantage of our wealth of experience, where we can talk about what will work best in the space you have, the respective benefits and qualities of our wide range of products and how to achieve the finish that you are hoping for in your project.
Our expert team is looking forward to discussing your building and renovating ideas with you. We’re at Stand No: 325.
- Learn from the experts – FREE seminars and masterclasses run by experts in 2 theatres
- Book a FREE 15 minute one-to-one consultation with the experts from homebuilding and renovating
- A chartered architect from the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) will be on hand to give FREE advice and support in a 15 minute consultation
- If you’re in the process of applying for planning permission. or your application has been refused, book a FREE 15mins consultation with a planning expert.
For more information and help with planning your day and booking in for advice/consultations, please click here.
How to get to The Showground
Travel by train, car, bus or air. For more information and travel maps please click here.
Travel by car:
The Showground is situated on the A371 between Shepton Mallet and Castle Cary.
- From the Bristol area – Turn off at M32 and take the A37
- From Devon or Cornwall – Turn off at junction 23 off M5
- From the East – Take the M3, A303, A371
Travel by rail:
The nearest railway station to the showground is Castle Cary. Trains come from London, Bristol & Penzance.
Call National Rail enquiries on 08457 484959.
Travel by bus:
Special bus services are available from Bath, Bristol & Wells. For further information please visit First Group Buses website at http://www.firstgroup.com/bristol-bath-and-west