Homebuilding & Renovating Show, Farnborough
Homebuilding & Renovating Show
DATES: Saturday 18 January and Sunday 19 January
TIMES: Saturday 10.00am – 5.00pm, Sunday 10.00am – 4.30pm
VENUE: Farnborough International Centre, Etps Road, Farnborough, Surrey GU14 6TQ
Are you looking for sliding or folding doors for your building project? Perhaps you need advice on what type of system would be best, or whether to include rooflights. Or maybe you are considering a wintergarden to increase your living space.
Whatever the stage of your project or the depth of your knowledge, we are happy to chat to you at the Farnborough Homebuilding & Renovating Show and advise on all aspects of glazing.
Our experts will be on hand to explore the best solution for your home. It’s a matter of pride that we offer an extensive range of products and provide bespoke designs for all building types, transforming your space. Just see our case studies and gallery for evidence of what we can achieve.
Helping to shape your plans
You may already have a good idea of what you want, but would like to see first-hand some products in action. As manufacturers, we have vast experience of what will work in your home.
Please do come to stand H106 for a demonstration of the options and finishes available. We can discuss colours, configurations, sizes, then be a single point of contact from design to installation.
We look forward to discussing your building and renovating ideas with you.
Get your 2 FREE tickets. Please note that your tickets are valid for any one day the show is open.
- Learn from the experts – FREE seminars and masterclasses run by experts in 2 theatres
- Book a FREE 15 minute one-to-one consultation with the experts from homebuilding and renovating
- A chartered architect from the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) will be on hand to give FREE advice and support in a 15 minute consultation
- If you’re in the process of applying for planning permission. or your application has been refused, book a FREE 15mins consultation with a planning expert.
For more information and help with planning your day and booking in for advice/consultations, please click here.
How to get to Farnborough International Exhibition & Conference Centre
Travel by train, car, bus or air. For more information and travel maps please click here.
Travel by road:
The Exhibition Centre is situated just off the A325, accessible from the M3 (Junction 4) and A31. Parking is free.
- For SatNav directions, please use Gate F and enter postcode GU14 6TQ and ETPS Road
- From here, please follow signs for event car parking
- Pedestrians – please use Gate B.
Travel by rail:
There are four stations within easy reach of the Exhibition Centre
- Farnborough Main – on mainline from London Waterloo; up to six trains per hour; 5 minutes’ taxi ride to venue
- Farnborough North – 10 minute taxi ride to venue
- North Camp – 10 minute taxi ride to venue
- Aldershot – direct services from London Waterloo and Guildford; 10 minute taxi ride to venue
To find out train times visit the National Rail website.
Travel by air:
The Exhibition Centre is within reach of three airports.
- London Heathrow – 30 minutes away by car or take a shuttle bus from Heathrow to Woking station and onwards to Farnborough Main by train
- London Gatwick – a 50-minute drive or 50 minute train journey to North Camp