Homebuilding & Renovating Show, ExCel, 4-6 October 2019
Homebuilding & Renovating Show
DATES: Friday 4 October, Saturday 5 October and Sunday 6 October
TIMES: 10.00am – 5.00pm each day
VENUE: ExCel London, One Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16 1XL
If you’re undecided as to whether to use sliding doors or a bifold system, where to position your rooflights in your extension, or whether to update your conservatory for something more contemporary, then these are exactly our areas of expertise.
Equally, if have your heart set on the products you would like, then we can demonstrate the options and finishes available to you. And, as we offer a fully-integrated service, from design, to manufacture right through to installation, there is no need to deal with third parties.
Take advantage of our wealth of experience, where we can talk about what will work best in the space you have, the respective benefits and qualities of our wide range of products and how to achieve the finish that you are hoping for in your project.
Our expert team is looking forward to discussing your building and renovating ideas with you, so please do come and have a chat with us. We’re at Stand No: C115.
- Learn from the experts – FREE seminars run by experts in 4 theatres, seating up to 200 people
- Book a FREE 15 minute one-to-one consultation with the experts from homebuilding and renovating
- A chartered architect from the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) will be on hand to give FREE advice and support in a 15 minute consultation
- If you’re in the process of applying for planning permission. or your application has been refused, book a FREE 15mins consultation with a planning expert
- Find out how a Master Builder of the Federation of Master Builders can advise you with your renovation project
For more information and help with planning your day and booking in for advice/consultations, please click here.
How to get to ExCeL London
Travel can be by train, car, coach or air. For more information and travel maps please click here.
Is there parking at ExCel?
Yes there is parking and the ExCel offers cheaper rates if booked in advance, for details please click here.
From Blackwall Tunnel, Limehouse Link, A12 or central London use E16 1XL.
From the M11, A13 or into London from the east, use E16 1FR.
The Royal Victoria Car Park (MSCP) is approximately a 5 minute walk from the venue, use E16 1AL.
Are dogs allowed?
Only registered assistance and hearing dogs are admitted to the show.
Homebuilding & Renovating Show FAQ’s, please click here.